Whatever you are saving for, the Police Mutual ISA gives you control and flexibility over how you save.
The Police Mutual ISA lets you save in a way that suits you. You have the flexibility to change, stop and start the amount you decide to save.
Open yours today with a direct debit of just £30 a month, or a one–off lump sum of £100 up to the maximum £20,000.
Things to think about
- The Police Mutual ISA is a Stocks and Shares ISA.
- The money you pay in is spread across a range of investments.
- The value of your investment can go down as well as up so when you take your money out you may get back less than you put in.
- Police Mutual ISA is designed to be a medium to long-term investment, held for 5 to 10 years or longer.
- In the tax year 2022/23 the maximum you can save in ISAs is £20,000. You can only pay into one Stocks and Shares ISA each tax year.
- ISAs are normally free of tax. Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and may be subject to change.
- Assuming you save for at least 5 years, we have classified the product as 3 out of 7, which is a medium to low risk investment. This rates the potential losses from future performance at a medium to low level, and poor market conditions are unlikely to impact our ability to pay you. The risk may be higher if you hold the product for less than 5 years. The risk indicator allows you to compare the level of risk of this product against other similar products.