Designed for long-term growth
Do you have plans for the future? Or want to invest with a name you can trust? Put your money to work in a Police Mutual ISA and you could potentially be on the way to reaching your savings goals.
Start today with a lump sum of just £100 and save up to your ISA allowance of £20,000 in the 2021/22 tax-year.
Things to think about
- The Police Mutual ISA is a Stocks and Shares ISA.
- The money you pay in is spread across a range of investments.
- The value of your investment can go down as well as up so when you take your money out you may get back less than you put in.
- Police Mutual ISA is designed to be a medium to long-term investment, held for 5 to 10 years or longer.
- In the tax year 2021/22 the maximum you can save in ISAs is £20,000. You can only pay into one Stocks and Shares ISA each tax year.
- Assuming you save for at least 5 years, we have classified the product as 3 out of 7, which is a medium to low risk investment. This rates the potential losses from future performance at a medium to low level, and poor market conditions are unlikely to impact our ability to pay you. The risk may be higher if you hold the product for less than 5 years. The risk indicator allows you to compare the level of risk of this product against other similar products.